Tuesday, November 20, 2012

18 Sep 2012: Azam 6th witness testimony

The tribunal started with the chairman saying to Mr. Mizanul Islam: 'let me discus a matter with you. I have already said that the newspaper headings ought not to picked up suggestion to the witness. But today we have observed Daily Sangram is not obliging that.'

Mizanul Islam: I have also seen that. I will talk with the matter with the reporter. I think if anyone tries to give the suggestion as a headline, in that case that should contain the answer also.

Chairman: Okay call up the list.

Then Ajabuddin Mia, a witness in the case of Golam Azam came to the witness box to give evidence

After the oath the Tribunal has started taking the records of the newspaper cuttings which have been seized under seizure list by the IO and then the Tribunal has given material exhibit numbers to each of the reports starting from material exhibit number- 138.

[5th witness testimony is here]

No comments:

Post a Comment